A No campaigner in the Lisbon Treaty today accused the Yes side of “brow beating” the public into voting for the treaty and of misrepresenting key issues in the debate.
People Before Profit canvass on Grafton Street today
Richard Boyd Barrett, of the People Before Profit Alliance, today accused those campaigning for a Yes vote in Thursday’s referendum of raising “straw-man” arguments as part of their campaign tactics. He also accused some sections of the media of ignoring the real issues by over-focusing on business interests in the debate.
- Anti-Lisbon groups plan to protest during Sarkozy’s visit
- Victory for No Campaign in Lisbon Treaty
- Use Your Vote today- Vote NO to Lisbon
- Trade unionists say No vote could bring better deal for workers
- Yes side “brow beating” the public into voting for the treaty
- Latest Poll shows establishment parties out of touch with people’s views on Lisbon- People Before Profit Alliance
- Treaty ‘will speed up’ health privatisation
- Debate on Lisbon Treaty- Rathmines Tonight
- People Before Profit Alliance on Q&A again
- Richard Boyd Barrett- Speaking in Wexford on Lisbon Treaty
- No to Lisbon www.sayno.ie Press Conference