The People Before Profit Alliance believe the Lisbon Treaty should be rejected.
- People Before Profit are campaigning alongside others in the CAEUC (www.sayno.ie)
- Lisbon Treaty makes the EU more undemocratic
- Lisbon Treaty increases the militarisation of the EU and undermine our neutrality.
- Lisbon Treaty will lead to further privatisation of public services including health and education.
- Lisbon Treaty will create a Europe committed to the free market and competition and restrict the power of member states acting to defend the public sector and the welfare of citizens.
4 Comments »
- Anti-Lisbon groups plan to protest during Sarkozy’s visit
- Victory for No Campaign in Lisbon Treaty
- Use Your Vote today- Vote NO to Lisbon
- Trade unionists say No vote could bring better deal for workers
- Yes side “brow beating” the public into voting for the treaty
- Latest Poll shows establishment parties out of touch with people’s views on Lisbon- People Before Profit Alliance
- Treaty ‘will speed up’ health privatisation
- Debate on Lisbon Treaty- Rathmines Tonight
- People Before Profit Alliance on Q&A again
- Richard Boyd Barrett- Speaking in Wexford on Lisbon Treaty
- No to Lisbon www.sayno.ie Press Conference